Sales Manager (JFS)
Posted on 02-Feb-23
- Achieve personal and company sales targets
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Develop strong rapport and working relationships with respective sales team members to help increase number of potential furniture clients for the company
- Proposing our products to designers to strengthen likelihood of securing project award
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 4-5 years related experience in furniture industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- High standard of Personal and Product Presentation
- Target driven with a positive, confident and determined approach
- Strong team player
Who We Are
Lead. Serve. Innovate. Create.
JEB Group is a global design, construction and furniture company. We have highly diverse teams across the world and greatly value new ways of thinking. Our brands serve a complete end-to-end process from ideation to quality product design and installation. At the forefront, we strive to tailor our efforts to go above and beyond expectations while meeting desired needs of the built environment.
We welcome an array of talent as we believe each person brings something uniquely different, where they can thrive and grow at JEB.