- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Report directly to the GM and Head of Sales with regular project updates, concerns, financial difficulties and project handover
- Communicate effectively and support other sales team members on projects, clients and referrals when
- Contribute and input your views on improving the internal culture within
- Use the showroom as a key sales tool to inspire client’s to want to work with JEB through effective presentation
- Developing and maintaining long term relationship with existing and prospective
- Contacting architects & interior designers for product specification and
- Identify new business opportunities within existing market segments as well as venturing and growing new potential market
- Prepare project brief for QS to churn out the quotation to
- To interpret technical drawings with relation to JEB products.
- Design & specify technical drawings with relation to project requirements prior to Architects/Designers job
- Proposing JEB partition design & configuration to designers.
- To liaise with QS & suppliers in view of product
- To do follow up calls & presentations to potential & existing clients on business
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Fluency in English – written/spoken.
- At least 4-5 years sales experience ideally within commercial or related industries
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong mix of creative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent soft skills with a team player attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to suggest improvements and embrace change
- Detail oriented, organized and managing multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to thrive in an international environment, with multiple language and time zones.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines, budget and priorities on every Project.
- Growth Mindset
- Creative communicator
- Curiosity and innovative thinking
- Detail oriented