- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Collaborate with Sales and prepare relevant supporting documents, such as sales quotations, sales orders, power-point proposals, tenders and any other supporting materials etc.
- To assist and provide pre & after sales services to external parties
- To follow up with Sales teams about some technical enquiries and communicate with the supplier, e.g. Tax, certificate, custom-made product, the price for special items etc.
- Coordinate closely with internal parties and suppliers for follow-up action. For example:
- Prepare documents for Finance Team to create a job number (profit sheet and award form)
- Prepare documents for the Operations Team for purchase order submission.
- Hand over the project to Project Team if necessary
- Assist in ad hoc administrative and commercial tasks as assigned by Department Head.
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, relevant experience in sales admin, customer service and handling enquiries are preferred.
- Strong common sense, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing etc.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.