Project Coordinator (Sustainable Office Solutions Limited)
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Handle and support all project related duties from project briefing to completion, including Sales Order processing, project coordination and logistics arrangements.
- Co-ordinate with local and international vendors and entire supply chain to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Monitor costs to ensure project is delivered within budget.
- Follow workflow/ procedures and meet deadlines/ schedules.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned as required.
- Diploma in Construction, Project Management, Architecture, Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification experience
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in construction, interior design, contracting and furniture industry is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in coordination with senior stakeholders, internal departments and other site parties
- Independent, responsible, analytical and well-organized
- Strong planning and organizing capabilities
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Coordinator
Sustainable Office Solutions Limited is a specialized sustainable asset management business that works with corporations, landlords, property managers and developers to facilitate responsible reuse and redistribution of material assets. Our program enables organizations to maximize their asset’s value, benefit their community and make a positive impact on the environment. Established in 2021, SOS is a fast-growing company with big goals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious team with potential for long-term, regional career development.
We are looking for a self-motivated, sustainability-focused person with a solid track record and strong network in the property and construction industry to expand the Hong Kong business.
Our Mission: We strive to make sustainable asset management simple and easy. Office relocation and renovation generates a huge amount of landfill from equipment that can be reused. We identified an opportunity to create a simple and systematic solution to find pathways for these items away from disposal. Our program generates results that are positive, tangible and can be measure