- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Provide Drawings and plotting specified furniture on layout plans for the Sales or Sales Support for project proposals.
- Draw or plot technical drawings and 3D drawings.
- Design customized and local solutions for furniture items to be used alongside or together with imported solutions.
- Provide dimensioned drawings of the confirmed furniture items to the Project team for setting out work.
- Create 3D rendering of furniture and office layout designs for clients.
- Update the CAD Library when suppliers release new products – Remove and archive irrelevant drawings when products are discontinued and projects completed.
- File drawings sent from suppliers.
- Provide technical advice to the Sales and Project teams regarding usage, operation or limitations of furniture items as well as ancillary requirements that may be needed and not supplied by us.
- Develop new products with sales forecast, pricing strategy to drive business growth.
- Manage the whole product development process from prototype to mass production.
- Analyze existing product offer in different region of JEB group.
- Conduct marketing research and product position map.
- Sourcing related materials and components during development phase.
- Prepare product presentation materials , work with marketing team for brochure / website updates.
- Build up and maintain good relationship with key suppliers.
- Travel to Mainland China is required.
- Diploma or above in Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the use of AutoCAD system/3D rendering
- Previous experience in furniture field is an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure
- Good oral communication skill in English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.