- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Handle Sales Order processing, project coordination and shipment arrangements
- Co-ordinate with suppliers, warehouses to follow up on deliveries for clients/ dealers.
- Payment follow up with suppliers and clients
- Able to strictly follow workflow/ procedures and meet deadlines/ schedules
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned as required
- Proficient in Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- China trade experience & knowledge of logistics handling are highly preferred
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsible, careful, hardworking and independent
Who We Are
Lead. Serve. Innovate. Create.
JEB Group is a global design, construction and furniture company. We have highly diverse teams across the world and greatly value new ways of thinking. Our brands serve a complete end-to-end process from ideation to quality product design and installation. At the forefront, we strive to tailor our efforts to go above and beyond expectations while meeting desired needs of the built environment.
We welcome an array of talent as we believe each person brings something uniquely different, where they can thrive and grow at JEB.