Marketing Manager (Singapore)
Posted on 16-May-23
- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Follow the Global Marketing Strategy to plan, develop and locally drive & execute relevant marketing & PR plans and campaigns within Singapore and Malaysia
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the marketing plan in agreement with Marketing HQ in HK and Singapore GM.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image/brand throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Coordinate and manage with HK HQ on the entire marketing spectrum for Singapore, including the company’s local content channels, digital, community engagement, advertising new product launch, events and exhibitions.
- Ensure relevant content, copy quality and consistency throughout all material and channels
- Responsible for achieving the marketing objectives for designated products and brands within Singapore.
- Continually review changes to the local market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary. Report trends and updates to Head Office in Hong Kong.
- Adapt tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Coordinate with HK on regular training for marketing materials & insight stories.
- Communicate with internal teams in Singapore, to understand market needs to best support
- Work with Head Office marketing and GM to manage the local marketing budget.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs against ROI
- Plan and coordinate local in multiple yearly in house events combined with marketing campaigns for Singapore.
- Negotiate with local Singapore media agencies and consultants and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials and content creation.
- Monitor competitor products and marketing activities.
- Maintain and manage with Hong Kong the local website, retail store and content.
- Coordinate local photoshoots and videos and liaise with production agencies for final output
- Handle and manage PR and media enquiries to ensure maximum brand and industry exposure. Work with PR agency, as needed, to drive media awareness and opportunities that align to the marketing plan
- Work with HK Marketing on internal marketing strategies and communications that align with the brand vision and company culture
- Handle any ad-hoc projects.
- Fluency in English – written/spoken.
- At least 2-3 years’ marketing experience inclusive of online and offline channels
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience in copy/creative writing
- Strong mix of creative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent soft skills with a team player attitude.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to suggest improvements and embrace change
- Detail oriented, organized and managing multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to thrive in an international environment, with multiple language and time zones.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines, budget and priorities on every Project.
- Growth Mindset
- Creative communicator
- Curiosity and innovative thinking
- Detail oriented