Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist
Posted on 16-Mar-23
- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Promoting and developing Group strategies to cover ethics, environmental impact, Labour & Human Rights and sustainable supply chains.
- Creating partnerships with clients, staff, suppliers, charities and the community raising positive awareness of the Groups commitment to CSR.
- Conducting research into best practices in CSR and how to best implement within JEB Group.
- Organise CSR programs and community events, encouraging links with educational and charitable organisations.
- Attend related industry events to network, learn and support the wider business network.
- Supporting JEB Group Business’s with required documentation for tender submissions.
- Supporting corporate sustainability and regulatory targets.
- Report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet the regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed to management.
- Develop CSR reporting process, working with other departments to collect data across a full sustainability spectrum.
- Work with the Ecovadis platform to manage, improve and develop the documentation and our internal policy.
- Lead and Support the Group with achieving certification such as ISO related to ESG/CSR.
- Ability to communicate across departments and form meaningful relationships.
- Support Group marketing with sharing both internal and external progress/events/policy in relation to CSR.
- Work closely with the HR team to support and develop documentation in relation to CSR.
- Perform other CSR related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A passion for corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
- Experience in using Ecovadis or CDP software/submissions would be beneficial.
- Understanding of ISO certification/audits.
- Strong communication skills.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- High professional standards and the ability to work individually and in teams.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Who We Are
JEB Group prides itself for having a fun, energetic and innovative open-plan office/showroom as well as exciting projects and renowned clients. Work hard play hard is what we believe. We welcome all like-minded talent to join our family. Get in touch by clicking “APPLY NOW”. To stay tune with our latest movements and openings, please visit https://jebgroup.com/jeb-careers/