Assistant Accountant / Accountant (JGCL)
Posted on 02-Feb-23
- Handle daily accounting duties
- Able to prepare a full set of accounts independently
- Prepare monthly financial statement & management reports
- Budget preparation and tax filing
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required by the Accounting manager or internal departments
- Diploma or Higher Diploma or Degree holder in accountancy
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or audit firms is an advantage.
- Familiar with PC operations, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Flex system is a definite advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Able to meet work schedule
- Able to work independently, strong sense of responsibility and with good analytical minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Accountant.
Who We Are
Lead. Serve. Innovate. Create.
JEB Group is a global design, construction and furniture company. We have highly diverse teams across the world and greatly value new ways of thinking. Our brands serve a complete end-to-end process from ideation to quality product design and installation. At the forefront, we strive to tailor our efforts to go above and beyond expectations while meeting desired needs of the built environment.
We welcome an array of talent as we believe each person brings something uniquely different, where they can thrive and grow at JEB.