Accounting Officer – JEB Furniture Solutions
Posted on 16-May-23
- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Fun working environment
- Perform daily accounting duties, including accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare vouchers, accounting schedules and reconciliation.
- Assist in month-end closing and financial reporting
- Coordinate with other departments on daily operation
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in accountancy
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting or audit firms is an advantage.
- Familiar with PC operations, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Flex system is a definite advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Able to meet work schedule
- Able to work independently, strong sense of responsibility and with good analytical minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Who We Are
JEB Group prides itself for having a fun, energetic and innovative open-plan office/showroom as well as exciting projects and renowned clients. Work hard play hard is what we believe. We welcome all like-minded talent to join our family. Get in touch by clicking “APPLY NOW”. To stay tune with our latest movements and openings, please visit https://jebgroup.com/jeb-careers/