- Prepare, examine and analyze JEB accounting records, provide comprehensive accounting services and support, including preparation of financial statements and other management reports.
- Preparations of cash flow projections and cost analysis, examine and analyze projects performance, by comparing budget costs to actual costs and discuss with project team.
- Examine inventory records done by operations, and make necessary adjustment on exceptional items.
- Handle account payable issues by recording suppliers’ invoices, prepare payments and deal with suppliers’ account.
- Prepare intercompany back charges by examining summary done by admin team and issuing debit notes to inter-companies.
- Assist with CFO in the group's annual audit and interim review works
What You Should Have
- Degree holder in accounting & student member of HKICP/ACCA
- Over 5 years’ experience in accounting or audit firms is an advantage.
- Solid PC Knowledge and Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Flex system is a definite advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Able to meet work schedule
- Able to work independently, strong sense of responsibility and with good analytical minded
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 5-Day Work Week
- Performance-based Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage