- Oversees construction activities and ensure the project goals and objectives are met within given timelines.
- Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
- Organize the equipment and construction manpower for completing the project.
- Liaise with Sales Admin team to manage material ordering
- Attend project meetings and keep team members up to date with the project status.
- Follow up payments schedules
- Assist in making mock-ups or prototypes
- Maintain site safety
- Update weekly project reports and project photos
- Handle ad-hoc projects
What You Should Have
- Diploma or above in Building/ Interior Design or relevant discipline
- 4 years or above relevant experience in residential and commercial fit-out projects
- Sound knowledge in Buildings Department regulations
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Knowledge in fitting-out/partition/movable wall is a plus
- 5-Day Work Week
- Performance-based Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage