- Prepare technical drawings and other relevant documents for tender or submissions.
- Adapt to drawing standards and maintain the drawing library system.
- Work independently on layouts, elevations, details, shop drawings, fabrication drawings and follow-up with manufacturers if required.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Draftsman.
What You Should Have
- Proficient in AutoCAD and basic Microsoft office package. Being able to use Revit and Photoshop is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fitting-out drawings.
- Candidates with exposure to window and door fabrications and curtain wall systems are more preferable.
- To be a good team player, be able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Please submit your portfolio with the application
- 5-Day Work Week
- Performance-based Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage