- Fully in-charge on the fabrication of aluminium partition, production of operable wall, switchable glasses and other products by working closely with our factories.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Product Designer and CAD team on the preparation of shop drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Provide our fabrication drawings to factories, discuss with them on acceptance requirements and make sure production schedules will meet our project schedules.
- Setting quality standards with our QC and assist in the inspection of products together with them.
- Discuss with factories on packaging requirements.
- Convey factories' feedback on production limitations to our PMs & Product Designers for adjusting designs accordingly
- Provide technical advice to our Sales & PMs on products and production issues.
- Travel to factories is required
What You Should Have
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering/ Construction disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical/ installation support
- Familiar with aluminum door/ window /curtain wall fabrication and installation
- Exposure to architectural project management preferred
- Experience and knowledgeable in partitions/ operable wall products is an advantage
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office package.
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Good team player and able to work independently
- 5-Day Work Week
- Performance-based Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage