Niels Diffrient’s “gold standard in office seating” (The New York Times) eliminates levers, dials & other mechanisms to provide physics-driven, ergonomic support that’s as simple as it is elegant. Its headrest also moves with you, seamlessly supporting the head and neck in any posture – no manual adjustment required.
- Adapts to your unique pressure points, providing uninterrupted comfort & promoting healthy movement all day long.
- Armrests are attached to the back of the chair; moving with you in tandem both in and out of recline
- Designed to function like new even after years of everyday use.
- Net Positive certification means every Freedom manufactured offsets climate change.
- Height(mm) 1076.3 - 1378.4
- Width(mm) 679.4
- Depth(mm) 635
The Freedom chair features a dynamic, articulating headrest to support the head and neck as users recline. It moves with the sitter, so they can change postures without making manual adjustments and stay comfortable in any position.
Self Adjusting Recline
Freedom eliminates the need for traditional recline mechanisms, which can be bulky and weigh up to 15 pounds. Instead, Freedom uses the sitter’s body weight and the laws of physics to perfectly and automatically adjust recline support for each individual.
Freedom’s body-friendly armrests move up and down together, staying with the user during recline for continuous comfort and support. Unlike other chair designs, Freedom’s armrests are attached to the back of the chair to ensure synchronous use.
Freedom Headrest is Living Product Certified, meeting the most rigorous sustainable manufacturing criteria to date. This means that Freedom Headrest is climate, water and energy positive. Every time we make these products the planet is better off. With a mission to create a healthier world, we are proud that over 60% of our products are certified net positive.